With significantly lower margins and rapidly aging infrastructure approaching their “end of life,” you need a stringent asset integrity program. The goal of any asset integrity program is to sustainably maintain and manage corporate assets. You need to ensure they’re safe, reliable, and operating efficiently. Most importantly, you need to safeguard the people who operate your assets and their working environment.
With Buffalo Inspection Services, you get a range of NDT and asset integrity support services for your infrastructure, facilities, and equipment. We help you maximize the reliability and availability of your equipment, while minimizing maintenance costs. This means you get improved staff and equipment productivity from initial deployment to its end of life.
Our Inspection Philosophy
Buffalo Inspection Services understands that as an NDT Inspection provider we are are often times the only line of defence in your asset integrity program. As such, every inspection and service offered by Buffalo follows the following philosophy:
- Provide optimum uninterrupted production periods;
- Clearly Identify problem areas;
- Incorporate operational and production information into the evaluation of inspection results;Incorporate plant and pipeline corrosion management into the overall inspection program;
- Identify the root cause of failures and use this information to properly assess the risks associated;
- Create an information loop which provides effective inspection and maintenance scheduling; and
- Meet the API 579 fitness for service criteria.