Website Buffalo Inspection Services
Non Destruction Testing Company
Buffalo Inspection Services is on the hunt for top-level talent and we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our growing team based out of our Edmonton corporate office.
Buffalo Inspection Services is Canada’s largest non-union provider of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services. We have been providing a full range of NDT services across Western Canada for more than forty years. We partner with Canada’s largest energy and industrial leaders to provide non-destructive testing and examination services, from radiographic testing to all forms of ultrasonic technology. Quality, Safety, Team Work and Life Long learning are always top of mind. Buffalo is a technology-centric company that embraces continuous improvement, resulting in the adoption of the most up to date software, equipment and practices available. You invest in us and we will invest in you!
We are hunting for…
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of related accounting experience
- A degree, diploma or certificate in Accounting
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience with purchase orders and allocating charges
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV is an asset
- Experience with data entry of PO invoices, Non PO invoices and recurring invoices
- Experience with expense reports and reconciliation of credit card statements and company fuel cards
- Experience in preparation and performance of check runs
- Experience with bank deposits and bank deposit runs
- Can assist with clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a clean background check
Attributes and Personal Characteristics
- A team player with a customer service focus
- Personable and possesses the ability to interact with employees and clients in a professional manner
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to set and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- A strong problem solver
- Access to a personal vehicle
We are offering…
Buffalo Inspection Services is offering competitive wages, company paid benefits, training opportunities and work life balance.
Interested in joining our team?
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest in Buffalo Inspection Services. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates’ qualifications most closely match our requirements for the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. If you are not successful for this opportunity please feel free to apply for future vacancies.
Buffalo Inspection Services is not accepting agency resumes for these positions at the moment. At this time, only Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada may be considered for employment.