Website Buffalo Inspection Services
Non Destruction Testing Company
Buffalo Inspection Services is on the hunt for top-level talent and is looking for a Certified Exposure Device Operator (CEDO) to join our growing team in Calgary Alberta.
Buffalo Inspection Services is Canada’s largest non-union, full-service provider of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques. We have been providing a full range of NDT services across Western Canada for more than forty years partnering with Canada’s largest energy and industrial leaders. Buffalo is committed to providing our clientele leading-edge technology and continuous employee training and improvement are part of our company mandate.
We are hunting for…
Skills and Qualifications
- A CEDO recognized by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Minimum 1- 3 years practical experience
- Valid CSTS and First Aid
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
- Ability to pass pre-site access Drug and Alcohol test
- Flexibility to work in town, out of town, nights and overtime would be an asset
- Other CGSB tickets a definite asset
Attributes and Personal Characteristics
- Quality focus
- Safety mindset
- Team player with a customer service focus
- Motivated and driven to seize the opportunity
- Lifelong learner
We are offering…
Buffalo Inspection Services is offering competitive wages, night-shift premiums, overtime, benefits, training, performance, and retention incentives.
Interested in joining our team?
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Buffalo Inspection Services. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates’ qualifications most closely match our requirements for the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. If you are not successful for this opportunity please feel free to apply for future vacancies.
Buffalo Inspection Services is not accepting agency resumes for these positions at the moment.
At this time, only Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada will be considered for employment.