Buffalo Inspection Services recognizes that the disciplines of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management are an integral part of its management function. The Organization views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to our overall vision, the current business plan and is consistent with good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards. Our commitment to Quality will form the basis for the â€œQuality Objectivesâ€ of Buffalo Inspection.Â It is intended that BIS will adhere to the requirements of ISO 26000 â€“ Social Responsibility, in parallel with the commitment to our QMS.
The Organization Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its Quality Management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate our Quality objectives, and our performance against these objectives, throughout the Organization and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, vendors and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and vendors to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management.
- Uphold our Quality expectations and standards by auditing and monitoring our team to ensure we are executing consistent with the quality understandings in place within Buffalo.
It is the aim of Buffalo Inspection Services that, with the total involvement and understanding of all staff, and through the implementation of the documented ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, we will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Buffalo Inspection Services Inc. strongly supports and is committed to a Quality Assurance Program that is accurate, effective and practical.Â Â Management is committed in providing support and the necessary resources to realize the effectiveness and success of the QA Management System.Â We are committed in designing, monitoring and improving the quality control process and associated programs to ensure that our Client is satisfied and that all work is completed safely, professionally, and accurately.
For more information on our commitment, contact our team today.